29 August 2010

sigh...

Most of yall probably don't know that I am in a long distance relationship with my first love.
when i say first love, I actually mean FIRST LOVE.
We've been dating for a year and 2 months but we've known each other for a long time. Before I came to Cookman, alot of people, including my mom, was asking me what were we going to do? Stay together? Break up? WHAT?!?!?

Well, I decided to stay with him. I've been through alot with him and giving all that up would've just been a waste of my year and 2 months. 

( us as friends )

Right now, we are in an open relationship and so far its going well. These boys down here aint worth breaking up a happy home. But everyday I think about him. I REALLY MISS HIM! lol and I won't be able to feel his touch or kiss his soft lips until November. And I know I came down here for an education, but I'm starting off OUR life together. So I guess I'll suck it up, and wait to see him. I hope the wait is worth it.


No comments: