21 December 2011

wow...it's been a while.

let me just update on everything with some pics.
the start of it all...lol









i cut all my hair off. decided to start OVER.






When I started off freshman year, I was a Nursing major. Well I changed it. lol. It was really too much. No point in trying to get into a major and they only accept 30 or so people and half the campus are Nursing majors. So now I am a Mass Communications major with a focus on broadcast technology. Hopefully I'll fun with this seeing its something I like doing (editing videos)

My GPA isn't where I want it to be, but its getting there. I have alot of big things set up for me, hopefully I can make it happen. Just have to focus and remain calm.]

Oh and I do attend the GREAT Bethune-Cookman University in Daytona Beach, FL. and I am currently a Marching Wildcat of the P.R.I.D.E..

No comments: