16 December 2010

that thing that burns a hole in my heart.

( i understand I've been on hiatus for while...but I'm back for a few days. I just wanted to share with you some of my thoughts that's been rambling around my mind since the last time i blogged. I posted this on facebook, and i decided to bring it on here to share with yall. )

there's a certain thing that i look for.
warm.
tender.
loving.
something that kept me happy for oh so long and i never once shared a sad face.
although there's a B I G difference in WANTING and NEEDING, i still WANT && NEED that feeling back.
i need that thing called Love.
you know the four letter word that bring 2 other four letter words with it? like...
pain?
hurt?
and some other homeboys like...
misery?
regret?
sorrow?
i want the love that brings
happy!
excitement!
laughter! THE WORKS!
i guess no one will ever see me happy like that again. 
but its ok. 
I'm going to continue to gain that love for myself back. before i let anyone destroy what I'm trying to rebuild <3

(and im not just writing this. this is exactly how i feel 4real.)

No comments: