02 May 2010

what's going on???

(i had a bad break out on my forehead, sorry this was taken a while ago lol)



this week was a very sad week. Last year i lost a "new friend" on April 28th and i lost a elementary school friend this year on April 29th. These deaths were too close together. But lately, i've been thinking about death. And everyday this week i've been thinking "what if tomorrow is my turn to go?" honestly, im quite afraid of death. I'm scared to leave this earth and my family, friends, and the love of my life. Although i haven't reached what i call a "successful life", i still wanna meet the people who are suppose to walk through my life. I know that everything happens for a reason, and God has a plan for everyone, but what do you think he has planned for you?

Donielle K.

1 comment:

Sage said...

i completely understand, its like theres to much that i want to do now, and if god thinks its my time

theres nothing i can do, its depressing to think about