06 February 2010

(a-z's of muah!)

since i decided to start my blog over, i wanted my few readers to get to know me a little more. so i saw this A-Z of me on Kya's blog, and decided to give it a try!

A - AVAILABLE: uh...nope!
B - BIRTHDAY: 0715 i will be legal!
C - CRUSHING ON: T R E Y S O N G Z
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: a Coke from Somkey Bones
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: the lord and Ivan...
F - FAVORITE SONG : right now...Panty Dropper by Trey Songz and all-time...its alot lol
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: G U M M Y!!! bears lol
H - HOMETOWN: Stone Mountain G E O R G I A!!! the true south!
I - IN LOVE WITH: my Navi and Trey Songz...but lets keep that last one to ourselves lol ;)
J - JUGGLE: i've tried before...but failed =(
K - KILLED SOMEONE: ........
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: from Atlanta GA, to New York! ugh thank god it was a band trip! i had some ppl to talk to lol
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: mmm vanilla!
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: one brother, and one half-sister
O - ONE WISH: dont really have one...
P - PERSON YOU TALKED TO LAST: Ivan!
R - REASON TO SMILE: my baby/snookums/boobie Navi! (Ivan spelled backwards lol)
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: i don't remember
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: about 8:50 am...early right??
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: fusicha pink..ish??
W - WORST HABIT: biting my nails..
X - X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: i've never in my life had an x-ray...=/
Y - YOYOS: had one not to long ago...mastered it like a pro! lol
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: CANCER!!!! whoo hoo!!!

No comments: